Who should take this?
- Students who are hoping to refresh skills and focus on how to master the top 8 areas tested on the English ACT.
- Students who are currently scoring below a 28 OR looking to master the easy and medium level difficulty problems on this section.
- Students who are interested in the most important STRATEGIES for handling the different question types.
- Taking control of the clock
- Process of elimination
- Top 5 grammar areas
- Top 3 rhetoric areas
- Plug and Test
- Identifying the essential question and avoiding traps
- When and how to reread
- What should you write on the test to work through a problem
- Guessing as an important strategy to save time
- How often “no change” is actually the answer
- How to incorporate the overall passage into an understanding of the individual questions
Practice test; packet of essential skills/strategies; practice using each of the top methods, including guessing.