The course, designed for students who plan to take the ACT or have taken it and want to raise their score. The course is taught by highly trained professionals who score at or above the 95th percentile on the test. The course is highly individualized for each student, yet follows a plan and pace to help you achieve reasonable goals. The program includes:
- 10 sessions – 15 hours of one-on-one tutoring
- Pretesting to plan a realistic goal OR counseling regarding previous test scores to formulate a realistic goal
- ACT Prep Book: “The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2019-2020”
- Resources: Practices tests, skill review worksheets, individualized instruction
- Tips and strategies for handling all 4 sections
- Valuable information regarding timing and handling anxiety and stress
- Follow up: After you take your test, we follow up to recommend next steps, if needed
$1350* – (includes 10 sessions and ACT Prep Book,)
This course can be paid for over 3 monthly installments as long as the course is paid for in full 15 days before the final session. $500 due at registration for the installment plan.
While we do not have state or government-sponsored funds for assistance, we believe that all students should have access to help. If you have serious financial constraints or special circumstances, we want to know. We are a “people-oriented” business and enjoy HELPING others. Our mission includes working together to make coaching accessible to those who need it. Please don’t be afraid to inquire about financial assistance. All our coaches are flexible.