Get ready to build your math muscles for precalculus! This workshop will prepare students to prevail over precalculus by brushing up on the topics that typically cause the most confusion and giving helpful tips and techniques to help students find success in this challenging course.
- Foundations of Functions – types of functions, graphing, finding roots
- The Mysterious Unit Circle – What is it and why should you care?
- Simplifying radicals and rational exponents
- Mental Math Techniques
- Linear Systems of Equations
- Applicable Geometry Review
- Getting the most out of your calculator
Class size: minimum of 4, maximum of 8.
Virtual options available if an in-person workshop is not able to convene.
Check back in March 2021 for new dates and sessions. Virtual learning provided.