Students who have taken the PSAT test and want to raise their score or practice for the SAT can focus on the areas of interest with individualized, prescriptive instruction. We use the Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy. These sessions are taught by highly trained professionals who score at or above the 95th percentile on the test. The sessions follow a plan and pace to help you achieve reasonable goals.
- Week 1: Build a Foundation
- Week 2: Practice, practice, practice
- Week 3: Active Reading Strategies
- Week 4: More strategies: math, writing and language, the essay, and general test taking
- Week 5: Preparing for the Real Thing
- Week 6: Carrying Good Habits Forward
- EXTRA: In addition to the suggested guide, our tutors fill in any gaps in understanding along the way. This could extend the course by several sessions since this is individualized
$750 for 6 sessions (9 hours of prep)
*For inquiries on financial assistance, please go here.